fredag, juli 04, 2014

Good Luck!

En av mina kollegor slutade hos oss för nya äventyr och vi samlade såklart till ett par presenter till honom och jag gjorde detta kort. Tycker alltid att det är så svårt att skapa till killar men han lät glad iallafall så jag hoppas han gillade kortet. :)

Papperna är från My Minds Eye underbara Wood-kollektion. Så himla snygga!

***********

One of my colleagues ended up hos work at us for new adventures and we collected of course for a couple of gifts for him and I made this card.  I always find it so hard to create for guys but he sounded happy so I hope he liked the card. :)

The papers are from the wonderful Wood-collection from My Minds Eye. Gorgeous!







Material
Basic Grey Mini Alpha Stickers Black BAS-3988
Bazzill Basics Classic Kraft T9-960
Bazzill Basics Mono Raven Trio #3 Raven T10-1081
Marta Stewart Craft Paint Satin Beetle Black PL32082
My Minds Eye Wood 6x6 Paper Pad NC1105
Prima Marketing Flowers Welcome to Paris 562380
Prima Marketing Flowers Vibrato 561925
Prima Marketing Metal String Metal Typewriters 559786
Prima Marketing Chalk Fluid Edger Resist Set 892333
Spellbinder Nestabilities Cogs S4-386
Sticko Alpha Large Black Foam Stickers 52-50009 

Inga kommentarer: