tisdag, juli 05, 2011

My first update for WOC!

Hi folks! This is my first update for Wild Orchid Crafts so here comes a little quicky about me:

My name is Malin (nickname: Lillpiga), and I live in the middle of the stunning Sweden with my fiancé Mattias and our six year old lady-dog called Vittra. I have reached the age of 35 (36 in November). I love going shabby chic with lots of lace, roses, vintage style, photos in sepia, crackle paint, charms and that kind of romantic stuff, but some other day I might go for clean & simple. If I would point at something that would go as my signature, it would be flowers and rhinestones/pearls. I have always, regardless, flowers on my creations! I can't manage without them!

My first project for Wild Orchid Crafts is two pair of baby shoes who I have made for a christening of a pair of twins. I have used 2 Tone Pink/Ivory Open Roses - 10mm, Small White Hydrangeas, Dovecraft Clear and Lilac Jewel Brads and 7mm White Satin Ribbon.









Check out all the new products for July, it's a lot of candy. That's all for me for now! Have a wonderful day!

11 kommentarer:

loriete sa...

Oh, that was soooo cute!!! I love it!

Hugs from Loreta.

Maria sa...

Oh my goodness! Stunning work!

Marie sa...

Vilket minne och present att ge bort. Hur fina som helst!

Ninne sa...

Sååå vackra små skor! :-)
/Ingelöf

Wildärtan sa...

Så vackert!

Liza sa...

Helt underbara små skor!! Jag är kär!! :)

Spacegirl sa...

Ljuvliga skor!

Maritha sa...

Oj sicka små söta skor jag snubbalde över nu....=) Helt underbara!! Många fina LO:s me och annat härligt pyssel!!

Kram Maritha

maria sa...

Hej hej, hittad hit av en slump =) Glad är jag för det...va mycket fint du hittar på. Massor av inspiration som jag ska försöka lagra (om jag får plats) Ska lägga till dig på min lista så jag kan hälsa på igen.

Kram maria

Marie Eriksson i Bredbyn sa...

Men snälla nån va söta skor !!!! Lägger din sida på min favorit.//Marie

Beea sa...

Åhh så himla söta :)